Wednesday's Walk...late night smiles November 10, 2010 Two years ago, while camping, I captured the boys' smiles as they sat outside on a picnic table by the campfire. I love the sweetness they add to my life. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments LindaNovember 10, 2010 at 12:27 PMJanet Rose your boys are precious...that is a great picture!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJanet RoseNovember 10, 2010 at 1:27 PMThanks, Linda! I am grateful every single day for them.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyChristinaNovember 10, 2010 at 2:09 PMCampfires and childrens are so good together. Stopping by through Wednesday's Walk.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousNovember 10, 2010 at 4:14 PMCampfires rock! We just had one in the backyard last weekend. We roasted marshmallows! MMMM....Great pic!ReplyDeleteRepliesReply~✽Mumsy✽~November 10, 2010 at 8:42 PMBeautiful portrait of your sons! Sweet smile, indeed!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDianaNovember 10, 2010 at 9:31 PMAnd such beautiful sweet smiles, they are! Thank you for sharing your handsome little men with us. ♥ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Janet Rose your boys are precious...that is a great picture!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Linda! I am grateful every single day for them.
ReplyDeleteCampfires and childrens are so good together. Stopping by through Wednesday's Walk.
ReplyDeleteCampfires rock! We just had one in the backyard last weekend. We roasted marshmallows! MMMM....Great pic!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful portrait of your sons! Sweet smile, indeed!
ReplyDeleteAnd such beautiful sweet smiles, they are! Thank you for sharing your handsome little men with us. ♥
ReplyDelete