December Photo Project {day 15} December 15, 2011 ♥ note left on my desk this morning for me from Alex ♥ Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments UnknownDecember 15, 2011 at 1:49 PMThat is frame worthy!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDorieDecember 15, 2011 at 4:53 PMAwesome - love notes like this need to be kept and cherished for always!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJanet RoseDecember 15, 2011 at 9:26 PMI wholeheartedly agree with both of you! I need to keep it for the teenage years when I may (just for a moment) lose my "cool" status with him. :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
That is frame worthy!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome - love notes like this need to be kept and cherished for always!
ReplyDeleteI wholeheartedly agree with both of you! I need to keep it for the teenage years when I may (just for a moment) lose my "cool" status with him. :)
ReplyDelete