dpp 14: gift December 15, 2012 This is what came in the prettiest bag at our SS class Christmas party... As for the rest of the evening's activities and gifts, we are all under a "what happens at the party, stays at the party" agreement. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels December Photo Project 2012 Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments LindaDecember 15, 2012 at 9:20 AMOh what a pretty little tree. I always come home from the "white elephant" party with the craziest things...that are never used...or even seen again! Ha!I hope you will have a Wonderful Christmas Janet Rose!Linda @ Truthful TidbitsReplyDeleteRepliesReply{LyndsD}December 20, 2012 at 7:59 AMHeehee... that sounds like it was a great night!!! :) Love the tree. So pretty!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Oh what a pretty little tree. I always come home from the "white elephant" party with the craziest things...that are never used...or even seen again! Ha!
ReplyDeleteI hope you will have a Wonderful Christmas Janet Rose!
Linda @ Truthful Tidbits
Heehee... that sounds like it was a great night!!! :) Love the tree. So pretty!
ReplyDelete