"I lift up my eyes to the mountains - where does my help come from?
My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth."
Psalm 121:1-2
This week at Home Is Where You Start From the photo challenge is "The Eyes Have It". Visit to see all the eye catching entries this week.

Stunning
ReplyDeleteJanet thanks for stopping by to say encouraging words to me this morning! And you have some beautiful blues yourself!!! I look forward to maybe seeing you again!
ReplyDeleteHe has gorgeous eyes and a beautiful smile! Love the photo! Thanks for stopping by my blog as well! :)
ReplyDeleteoohh, I love this pic! He has gorgeous eyes! :)
ReplyDeleteWow...this is a great pic! The colors are just so awesome...and your little model there is so handsome and what beautiful eyes! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat an angel! I love all the colors and those blue, blue eyes!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Great picture!
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful~ angelic even. Ah, God has blessed your family!
ReplyDeletebeautiful eyes and smile! I really like the wonderful colors in the photo, the eyes, the water... so glad you joined up!
ReplyDelete