L.E.N.S. photo challenge: golden May 08, 2011 Meringue baked until perfectly golden brown. Don't miss your golden opportunity to see other great photos @ Home Is Where You Start From! Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments JennerMay 8, 2011 at 1:40 AMYUM!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJoyMay 8, 2011 at 1:54 PMoh, that looks so golden and yummy!! Beautiful picture!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyOur Peculiar LivesMay 8, 2011 at 2:27 PMoh yummy! It's been a long time since I had a meringue pie!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAimeeMay 9, 2011 at 12:05 PMMmmmm! Now I want pie!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHen JenMay 12, 2011 at 2:56 AMoh my, that looks so yummy! What was the filling underneath???thanks for joining the challenge!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
YUM!
ReplyDeleteoh, that looks so golden and yummy!! Beautiful picture!
ReplyDeleteoh yummy! It's been a long time since I had a meringue pie!
ReplyDeleteMmmmm! Now I want pie!
ReplyDeleteoh my, that looks so yummy! What was the filling underneath???
ReplyDeletethanks for joining the challenge!