Skip to main content

I am a Beachbody Coach.

It is a title I now hold.  It is something I worked up courage to take on as a personal endeavor.  It is a way for me to save money on some of my beloved and favorite tools I use daily to achieve fitness and nutrition goals.
Many do not understand my journey to this "job"...nor do they understand the "job" description that comes with it.
Most likely this is because there isn't one to be found.
I write the description for myself.
Every Beachbody Coach writes the description for themselves.
This is a good thing because every individual who takes on being a coach has personalized goals...whys...for which they work.  You choose your whys.  You choose your methods.  You choose your targets at which to shoot.
What being a Beachbody Coach for me is different than most.  Being a coach is a way in which I can promote the tools I have found to help me become most successful at my individual goals where my health is concerned.  The way in which I promote these tools is by being a product of these tools.
My words and pictures reveal which tools are in my arsenal.
My lifestyle reflects how I use these tools.
My transformation speaks of the effectiveness of the tools.
With this, I have written in my job description to share what I have experienced, tried and failed at, succeeded at, found useful, found harmful, enjoyed, endured, endeavored, thrived at, and cried through.
Things I share inspire some. They frustrate and bore others.
It is not in my job description to control how people react or respond to the things I share.
That is neither here nor there for me.  It doesn't have to be.
It is my job to offer to share and pay forward what has brought me thus far on my journey...what I have found to be useful and effective and beneficial for a healthier lifestyle.
Please know it is not personal if I have or have not invited you personally to join me in an accountability group or to do some crazy awesome push up challenge.  It is simply an offer to join in on something that I enjoy.  Just like when I make a good cheesecake, it is even better if and when I share it with others.
My invitation to find a healthier version of your already beautiful self is always open.  It is meant as an offer to find and use tools to personally tweak any part of your lifestyle in the way(s) of your own choosing.
No judgement.
No preconceived notions.
Nothing but an offer to try something new or find something to challenge you in a new way.
I am thankful that my coach shared her story with me (and a few thousand others) over 2.5 years ago.  Her boldness and willingness to share changed my life for the better.
I know I am doing my coaching job well when others find themselves experiencing a healthier version of themselves on this journey we call life because of my sharing and inviting.
Will you join me?  The invite it always open and you are always welcome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L.E.N.S. photo challenge: learning spaces

 Join in on the photo challenge fun at Home Is Where You Start From . 

#TransformationTuesday

"But God has surely listened and has heard my prayer."  Psalm 66:19 As one who has struggled with weight all of my life, seeing the ups and downs in jean sizes became my reality.  I would lose some pounds only to face a stressor in life and see them return and bring friends along for the ride.  I spent years believing lies, yet secretly hoping for a better reality.  Lies that I am not capable of overcoming my sweet tooth and that I am just not the workout type, topped the list.  I have never really lacked self esteem or self confidence; I know who I am.  However, I know from personal experience, others define me by what they first see.  Having been a plus-size lady for years, I was treated differently, intentionally or not, when I dropped pounds. My health journey to where I am today began back in 2010. It is amazing that things do not happen accidentally, even if they seem to in the beginning. Actually, as the pieces of my story have come together, this story begins w

anchored

My word for 2018.  Anchored. To keep from drifting. Representative of stability and strength. Connected. Held.  Grounded.  Positioned.  Fixed. Movable. Small, yet, essential part of a bigger entity. It is a standard by which to live; a goal for which to strive. Anchored.