December Photo Project {day 1} December 01, 2011 The heavy frost made everything sparkle this morning. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments ShandaDecember 1, 2011 at 11:11 PMI love it. Great details. I have a In Search of Beauty photo blog hop that is open from Friday 6pm through Sunday pm. I'd love you to link up!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBethanyDecember 2, 2011 at 4:15 AMLovely!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDorieDecember 2, 2011 at 2:06 PMOh, this is fabulous. I just posted frost on our daisy bed from this morning, but yours looks much better with the frost covering the whole plant with sparkly light - bet it was just amazing to see in real life!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKim TurnageDecember 2, 2011 at 5:14 PMLove the photo. Love the project! Can I play too?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyParisDecember 2, 2011 at 8:50 PMwow, that is beautiful.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBackroad MamaDecember 4, 2011 at 8:54 AMThanks for your kind comments this morning. Love this picture...fleeting beauty.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I love it. Great details. I have a In Search of Beauty photo blog hop that is open from Friday 6pm through Sunday pm. I'd love you to link up!
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteOh, this is fabulous. I just posted frost on our daisy bed from this morning, but yours looks much better with the frost covering the whole plant with sparkly light - bet it was just amazing to see in real life!
ReplyDeleteLove the photo. Love the project! Can I play too?
ReplyDeletewow, that is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your kind comments this morning. Love this picture...fleeting beauty.
ReplyDelete