Friday, September 24, 2010

little chef


This week Alex and I had science class in the kitchen.  He loves science.  I love baking.  A perfect activity for us both.  As he was standing at the counter mixing the cookie dough, I was reminded of some precious moments we've had over the years in the kitchen together. 
I pulled out our picture cd's and found pictures from when Alex was "making" cookies.  Alex liked to help alot, so I bought him his own bag of flour to have in the kitchen.  He was 20 months old when I snapped the first pictures.  
                                                                   

He indeed is my little chef. ♥



2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! (Um..I mean, what a very handsome fella!)
    Great pictures of your chef!

    Blessings & Aloha!
    (I just became your newest follower..#17 :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great day in the kitchen! Kids love to cook!

    I'm enjoying your music... Ordinary Miracle by Sarah M.
    So beautiful, thanks.

    e-Mom @ Susannah's {Kitchen}

    ReplyDelete