Monday, December 2, 2013

dpp [day 2]

"For the Lord your God is the One who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory."  Deuteronomy 20:4
A very important day for me today.  My post-op appointment was this morning.  My doctor was very excited to tell me that I passed my pathology lab with flying colors...meaning that clear margins surrounded the lump removed during surgery.  It was confirmed that I am indeed free of any known breast cancer.
Another important issue discussed were restrictions.  As of this morning, I was free to do anything that does not hurt me.
Although tempted to celebrate with a peppermint chocolate chip milkshake, I went to the Y instead...

20131202_205737

And it was sweeter than that milkshake could have ever been.



December Photo Project 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment