1. Clean out junk drawers...well, some have been tackled and some remain. Life goes on.
2. Boys' clothes gone through...did this a couple of weeks ago and had fun with it.
3. Proverbs 31 challenge to myself about reaching out to the needy...let me just say that I'm thankful for those who have reached out to me with encouragement to get me through a somewhat rough week. Sometimes we have to graciously receive blessings from others in order to get ourselves back together enough to be a blessing to others.
Looking ahead to June's goals...
1. Enjoy vacation!!!
2. Get back into an exercise routine after vacation!!!
3. Pray with purpose! James 5:16 says, "The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective." That's what I desire in my prayer life...powerful and effective prayers!
Hope everyone has had a wonderful month of May!