Someone asked me today how many years I have been involved with Bible Memory. It all began back in 1987...as a camper. In 1988, I counseled for the first time. In just a few years we are looking at 30 years.
I am blessed.
I wouldn't trade my experiences during BMC for anything!
God has been...is...and will always be good.
So busy today, I didn't take any photos...but I am sweating so much I don't want to carry my phone in my pocket, either. :)
Maybe tomorrow. As for now, let me rest in knowing we had a wonderful day. A day where God was glorified, kids had fun, and all here were blessed.
"But God has surely listened and has heard my prayer." Psalm 66:19 As one who has struggled with weight all of my life, seeing the ups and downs in jean sizes became my reality. I would lose some pounds only to face a stressor in life and see them return and bring friends along for the ride. I spent years believing lies, yet secretly hoping for a better reality. Lies that I am not capable of overcoming my sweet tooth and that I am just not the workout type, topped the list. I have never really lacked self esteem or self confidence; I know who I am. However, I know from personal experience, others define me by what they first see. Having been a plus-size lady for years, I was treated differently, intentionally or not, when I dropped pounds. My health journey to where I am today began back in 2010. It is amazing that things do not happen accidentally, even if they seem to in the beginning. Actually, as the pieces of my story have come ...
Comments
Post a Comment