Monday, September 5, 2011

L.E.N.S photo challenge: pattern


Debated on several photos for the "pattern" challenge this week. 
This one won out over them all because I simply love the whimsical moose pattern found on each plate at Moose's Tooth Pub & Pizzeria
It's a favorite when in Anchorage...best pizza ever and fresh brewed cream soda (plus the moose patterned plates) makes for a great eating experience!

Other patterns in this week's challenge can be found over at Home Is Where You Start From.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing says Alaska like Moose! I lived their 14 years. Thanks for the plate picture, it gives me warm Alaskan memories when I usually think of the cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, very cute! I have a soft spot for moose, my oldest dd was terrified of them at about age 3- but didn't know what they were! Once she was persuaded they were not bad or scary, we bought her a blanket and sweater and toys with moose!

    thanks for joining the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete