Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Denial...it's more than a river in Egypt!

Top Ten things I am most in denial about these days...
  • Just how many loads of laundry I need to do just to catch up.
  • And, then, how many loads a day I need to do to stay that way! 
  • How much of a sweet tooth I really have.
  • The many hours I daydream in any given day.
  • My intense longing to travel overseas.
  • Finding it hilarious that my heart is in Alaska...and that I have tried to find a way to spend the entire summer there in spite of my love of hot weather.
  • How many Legos are really in my house.
  • That I turn 40 in May.
  • That I do dream of owning a really awesome camera one day...and know how to use it.
  • My Bucket List never seems to get shorter...as I cross something off, I usually add one or two more things to it.

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to a few of these, although Alaska is not on my list!

    ReplyDelete