Skip to main content

24 hours...

"But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, 
so that none of you may be hardened by sin’s deceitfulness. 
We have come to share in Christ if we hold firmly till the end the confidence we had at first."
Hebrews 3:13-14

There is one remaining day in Alaska for me.  Hoping and praying it will be the best one yet even though they have all been wonderful to this point.
While I have wanted to keep a consistency on posting my days' events, it has come down to having begun several drafts and posting too few in completion.
In Alaska this summer one can be assured that there were...
New memories made.
Old memories shared.
Lives changed.
My heart broken.
Big smiles and hugs given.
Tears shed.
Friends' laughter echoing through walls.
Christ accepted.
People befriended.
Hope restored.
And so much more...

Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down,
I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written. 
John 21:25

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#TransformationTuesday

"But God has surely listened and has heard my prayer."  Psalm 66:19 As one who has struggled with weight all of my life, seeing the ups and downs in jean sizes became my reality.  I would lose some pounds only to face a stressor in life and see them return and bring friends along for the ride.  I spent years believing lies, yet secretly hoping for a better reality.  Lies that I am not capable of overcoming my sweet tooth and that I am just not the workout type, topped the list.  I have never really lacked self esteem or self confidence; I know who I am.  However, I know from personal experience, others define me by what they first see.  Having been a plus-size lady for years, I was treated differently, intentionally or not, when I dropped pounds. My health journey to where I am today began back in 2010. It is amazing that things do not happen accidentally, even if they seem to in the beginning. Actually, as the pieces of my story have come together, this story begins w

L.E.N.S. photo challenge: learning spaces

 Join in on the photo challenge fun at Home Is Where You Start From . 

anchored

My word for 2018.  Anchored. To keep from drifting. Representative of stability and strength. Connected. Held.  Grounded.  Positioned.  Fixed. Movable. Small, yet, essential part of a bigger entity. It is a standard by which to live; a goal for which to strive. Anchored.